Monday 12 March 2018

Have you got your Sale-A-Bration Wishes?

I can't believe we only have just under 3 weeks left of Sale-A-Bration, so I hope you have all the items you wanted on your SAB wish-list!  Although we had a release of new products a few weeks ago, I thought I would remind you of one of the favourite items from SAB in general - Beautiful Peacock.

I am sure you have seen on google, pinterest or facebook all the wonderful examples of this set and what you can make with it, so I would show you a few  alternative ideas.

Sometimes it is the colours that inspire me first, and this combination of Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip was my inspiration.  If you search the web you will find lots of colour challenges, so if you are a feeling a bit lost with a stamp set try a colour challenge to get you going.


I also used the Stamparatus to line up the sentiment that repeats.  This tool will make card-making and two step stamping such a breeze.

My second sample uses the resist technique and just used the tail feather from the stamps, these make (as above as well) lovely flourishes.  Remember it is only available if you place a £45 order before the end of March.


Two quite different cards from one stamp set.  I also used Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum for the colours, which are the 2016-18 in-colours, these will retire at the end of May and generally have sold out by the end of April, so if you want the colours in ink pads, refills, cardstock or DSP then order now!   

Product List
Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set
£0.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Card Stock A4 Bermuda Bay
£7.25
Chocolate Chip A4 Card Stock
£7.25
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Versamark Pad
£7.75
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.50
Heat Tool - Uk Plug
£27.00
Clear Faceted Gems
£4.50
Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.50
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm)
£13.50

No comments: