Monday 23 April 2018

Pop of Paradise

After this spell of beautiful weather, I felt it was time to use the Pop of Paradise stamp set again.,  This set retires at the end of May, so if you like it, buy it before it goes!

I used it in the card below with the retiring in-colours, I love creating ombre effects with inks, and with the Stampin' Up water based inks, its incredibly easy.  Just use a piece of sponge and apply on the card in circles to get a smooth blend.


This was a project I completed when the stamp set first came out (please excuse the retired DSP and doilies).  Black and Melon Mambo are a great combination.  I used a layer of black on the card above it really helps to make the colour pop.


To finish off this blog post, I thought I would show something that WAS continuing in the new catalogue, Lift me Up stamp set and dies, pool party and the large number dies!  Still love that balloon.


Make sure you catch the Retirement list and the updated Clearance Rack before all the goodies disappear.

Product List
Pop Of Paradise Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£17.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
£7.25
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
£32.00
2016-2018 In Color Classic Stampin' Pads
£25.50
Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine
£2.75
Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm)
£13.50
Lift Me Up Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£19.00
Up & Away Thinlits Dies
£27.00
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
£28.00
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Glitter Enamel Dots
£6.25

No comments: