Thursday 1 March 2018

Fi's Paperbox


I just wanted to write a quick post on an exciting new project I am trialling.  Many of you have said that you can't always get to my face-to-face workshops and wish there was another way to craft with the fabulous Stampin' Up products.

Well....introducing the Fi's Paperbox.  This will have all the materials you need to complete the projects we made at the last workshop.  The box will include all the cardstock, DSP, embellishments and tutorials.  I will also be releasing videos on my You Tube channel that are available to everyone to view.

Each month I will list what the box includes and what you else you may need to complete the projects, the extras can be purchased from my Stampin' Up store or you can see what you already have in your crafty stash that may work.

The boxes will cost £10, which includes Royal Mail 2nd class postage.  They should fit through your letterbox, however you can add 'signed for' service or First Class postage to your order if you wish.

So, no matter when my workshops fall in the month, the Paperbox will be arriving during the first week of the following month, the first Paperbox will be based on March's workshop and should be delivered 1-5th April.

Check out the Fi's Paperbox page on this blog for each months box and email me at fispapercraft@hotmail.co.uk for more information or to order!




No comments: