Thursday 11 January 2018

Silver Gable Boxes

Yesterday I posted a video on the Silver Gable boxes, along side the Bubble Over Bundle and Bubbles and Fizz DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

I have decorated several of these boxes, and the one featured in the video will be one of the projects featured in the next class on the 19th and 23rd January.

They are very simple to make, wrap a piece of 12 x12 cardstock cut to 12x1 3/4" around the box before you make the box up.  There will be a slight gap, which you can either cover with ribbon wrapped around the box, or use a decorative die cut to cover it.  I then die cut a bottle from the Bubbles and Fizz paper as a tag and finished off with Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper WHite Bakers Twine.


Here are few other samples that I have decorated.  The Mothers' Day box will be part of a children's workshop I will be holding early March.



I hope you like these ideas, if you wish to purchase them, please click the links below.

Product List

No comments: