Monday 1 January 2018

New Year

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year, we did with the children and spent a lot of time travelling to visit relatives.

I did manage to sneak in some crafty time, and thoroughly enjoyed playing with the new items from the Occasions (Spring/Summer) Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration (freebies) catalogue.  We will be using plenty of these products in up-coming classes.

There is still time to register for the Open House events on Friday 5th (7-9pm) and Saturday 6th (2-4pm) where you can see the new products, some of the projects I have made and what we will be doing in classes through-out Spring.

If you are interested in taking part of the Paper-Share I am running, please email me by 8pm on Tuesday 2nd January.

Stampin' Up are releasing a set of Brusho Crystal Colours, another colouring tool with some fantastic results.  I have found the are really good for colourful and abstract backgrounds.  I will be running a series of three classes covering basic to advanced techniques using them, here is a quick sample.  The course will cost £50 for the three classes and will include plenty of products, including the Brusho's.



I don't think I am the only demonstrator who has fallen in love with the Myths and Magic Suite, there are stamps, dies, papers and washi tape.  I have a video tutorial on this suite coming out on Wednesday.


Another little thing that made me really happy was the new silver Gable Boxes, these are really cute boxes suitable for all occasions.  I have used them below for a Mother's Day set that will be a class for Children in March, just in time for Mother's Day.  Places will be limited, so book early.






No comments: