Monday 8 January 2018

Bubbles and Bottles

To start with, I would like to thank everyone who attended my Open House events this weekend, we all had a good time and there were lots of 'ooohs' and 'aaahhs' at the various samples.

I have to admit that the majority of the samples were made using the Magical Myths suite from the catalogue, and, alongside the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set, made up the card everyone made.  This was a card fold from Connie Stewart, using the papers from the Myths and Magic speciality DSP.



I changed it slightly by using ribbon rather than a card based belly-band to hold the card in.

My next class on the Friday 19th Jan (7-9pm) and Tuesday 23rd Jan (12.30-2pm) uses the Bubble Over bundle.  A lovely stamp set featuring two different sized soft drink/beer bottles and accompanying bits - such as straws and bottle caps.  There is also an accompanying DSP called Bubbles and Fizz in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

Here is a card using the DSP, lovely bright colours, fantastic for cards for all occasions and all ages.  I love the DSP because of the colours and because the dies will cut out the bottle caps featured and the bottles from another sheet, making it easy to build a card up.


This card uses the bottle dies and some water-colouring using ink refills.  The glittery washi tape comes from the Myth and Magic suite (still can't stop using that one!).  I have coloured the watercolour card and then layered vellum over the top for the bottles.


My last card uses two dies from the die set, which I think will be very useful.  Combined, they make a ribbon thread piece - which added to a decorative stamp or die looks amazing.  This is such a simple card, but I think it looks so amazing.


Remember that for every £45 you spend you can choose one FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, there are two levels of free items - those available for every £45 you spend and Level 2 - those available when you spend £90.  Click through to my shop to order yours now!

Remember to book your place for the workshops via fispapercraft@hotmail.co.uk.



Product List

No comments: