Tuesday 12 December 2017

Well this week I am putting myself out of my comfort zone and applying to be a Display Board Stamper for the April 2018 Onstage Local event in Telford (more about that later).

To apply I need to show examples of my work and fill an application form, and therefore I thought I would share my selection of projects here:

The first requirement was Three Card Fronts (Standard Size).

This is a peekaboo card I showcased at the beginning of September to show how you could use the products from the Autumn/Winter catalogue all year around.  I do love the Spooky Nights DSP as it has such a 1970's feel to the patterns and colours in the paper.



This was using the Perfect Days Memories and More pack and the large Happy Birthday die, such a simple but effective card.


This card uses the Birthday Memories DSP, such a great DSP for making cards like this.  Cheeky fox for a very sweet birthday card.

The second requirement was One Scrapbooking piece, well I have listed two, to show the different ways you can use the Memories and More card packs.

This 12x12 scrapbook piece uses the Naturally Eclectic DSP and the Perfect Days Memories and More pack (and it was such a perfect day!).  I haven't scrapbooked for long, but looking back now for this application makes appreciate why I should.


This 12x12 Memories and More piece shows the more traditional way of using the Colour Theory Memories and More pack, very quick and simple to use and complete.


















The last requirement was a 3d item, I had difficulty find evidence of this because although I do make 3d items, they are more for personal use than for classes so I didn't have a lot of photos, however I found a couple that I really loved.

This was a Teacher's gift I made using the Delightful Daisy DSP.  The bit that I loved was that the card on front on the box was part of the box!  Anyway Emma's Teacher loved it.


This is a card and Treat Tube holder in one, it was a design I cased from a swap I received from Onstage Local in November.  I changed the cardstock and used the Merry Music DSP. I also added a tag to the Treat Tube from the Seasonal Chums as that set is sooooo cute!



















I said I would come back to Onstage, it is an experience you will not want to miss.  Onstage is a biannual demonstrator only crafty event where we get to see the next catalogue early and get a chance to play and purchase items 2 months before they go live to everyone else (and possible gt some items as prizes!).  But thats not the best bit, the best bit is the community, meeting other demonstrators and joining in the love of Stampin' Up.

No comments: