Wednesday 27 December 2017

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year!

This is just a quick reminder that my Open House is on Friday 5th (7-9pm) and Saturday 6th (2-4pm) and requires booking by Thursday 4th.

Here is a sneaky peak of what we will be making during the sessions


Yep, told you it was just a sneak peak!

At the Open House I will have old stamp sets for sale, selection of projects showcasing some of the products in the Occasions Catalogue and list of upcoming classes.  

I am also doing a Occasions Catalogue paper-share, if you would like to take part or find out more please email me by 2nd January.

Don't forget that the Year End Sale continues until the 2nd Jan (just in case you got money for Christmas and wondering what to buy!).

 Link to online shop


Have a fantastic New Year and I look forward to stamping with you in 2018

No comments: