Wednesday 20 December 2017

Family Christmas

This is my last blog post before Christmas, and there will not be a post next Wednesday.  Service will be resume on Wednesday 3rd January will full swing into the Occasions 2018 Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalogue!

Last cards I want to show you are the ones for my family.

These three are for my three girls, using bits and pieces I had cut out but not used.





This one was for my husband, who has been very supportive of my business this year.  It also uses a new product from the Occasions Catalogue - Brusho Crystal Colour.


As I stated the next post will be about the new catalogues.  If you would like a copy please message me and I will post one out, or you can see it online from the 2nd January.

In the meantime have a lovely Christmas and New Year, and don't forget to shop on the Clearance Rack (updated this week) and the Year End Sale.

Product List

No comments: