Wednesday 29 November 2017

This is what 80 cards look like!

I am sure you have probably made more cards than that in one day, however that is my record.  I am rather proud of them and pleased to have got them done quickly - many thanks to pinterest for the ideas!



These cards are not for my family but a donation to 'The Little Present Project' set up by Paige Fergusson to ensure that residents in local care homes who may not have any family have presents at Christmas.  I felt that having a handmade card to open as well would also be appreciated.  If you would like to donate presents or money, please visit the Facebook page.


This card uses the gorgeous Year of Cheer speciality designer series paper.  It has the most wonderful foiling in silver, gold and bronze.  The Champagne foil sheets that are also in the Autumn/Winter catalogue works so well with this cardstock, even though you have the three different 'metals'.


Like the cards above these are only small 3x4" cards, but they are just the right size for the Everyday Label Punch and the Merry Little Labels stamp set, and I have to say I love the Merry Music Speciality DSP.


Now, I have to apologise as you are unable to get this stamp set any longer.  You were able to purchase this stamp set during October if your order was over £300, and is now unavailable.  But don't worry - just enjoy the photo!


This is a simple card using an old favorite stamp set - Flurry of Wishes - from the annual catalogue.  I love the style of snowflakes and the font for the greetings.  The colour in the background was created using the new Blends alcohol markers.

Well, I hope the residents like the cards and I hope The Little Present Project achieves what it hopes to, that everyone receives a little bit of the spirit of Christmas this year.

Remember to book you place for this months workshops by Friday 1st December.



Product List

No comments: