Wednesday 8 November 2017

Snowflake Sentiments

I love this bundle, and to be fair I have not made that many Christmas Cards with it so far!

I have made two wedding cards with it, this one uses Dapper Denim and Silver cardstocks and the Snowflake Sentiment Dies.

The flourish and the tage dies are so versatile, as you can see I have used them on this wedding card along side the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set - and I don't think it is too Christmassy or wintery in its design.



However it does also make spectacular Christmas Cards without a lot of work.  I love stamp sets like that, they make life easy at Christmas.  You can create many beautiful cards with minimum work, which is just what you need at the busiest time of the year!


Of course the best thing to do is order the set from me now and you will have at least 5 weeks or so to get your house in order!


Product List

No comments: