Friday 3 April 2015

Celebrations!

I thought I would do a quick post before Easter to show you a couple of things I have been up to recently.  

Last weekend I went to my first craft class with Stampin' Up.  Esther the demonstrator was very nice and even provided cakes and tea.  There were three other ladies, who were all soooo good. We completed three projects - a notelet set, a teeny weeny basket and a birthday card - as well as having a good natter.  Here is a link to her blog, she has some fantastic ideas there:  Esther's Blog

We also received some goodies, including a set of 12x12 'something borrowed' papers from their designer range.  It's a very stylish set of papers for weddings etc.  However we used them on the birthday card and they would probably be very nice for christenings and anniversaries.  However, these papers came in handy almost immediately as on the Monday my next door neighbour looked a bit worse for wear.  Her son had got married the day before!  That night I made the card below, mixing the papers with a Hunkydory kit and some of the Craftwork card flowers I had left over from the girls wreaths.



On a more personal note, Isabel has started rolling over and we are introducing her to foods.  Her Grandparents don't live very close, therefore I created this page for them using Craft Artist 2 and the Nursery Rhyme digikit.



No comments: